Effective Customer Meetings
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
This workshop has been designed for existing and aspiring Sales Executives/Account Managers.
Regional or in-company
Syndicate groups, brain storming, individual exercises and interactive discussions
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Full course notes
Course completion certificate
for more information on this course, please call or register your interest
what’s it all about?
This workshop has been designed for existing and aspiring Sales Executives/Account Managers looking to develop their approach to effective customer meetings. It will enable them to look at what the attributes of a 'great sales person' are and how the basis planning & preparation prior to booking a meeting can be the key to success.
The days will give them a sounding in the importance of planning and task management, the skills needed to gain those elusive appointments and to ensure clear, goal driven objectives are at the forefront of sales activity. They will drill down into the importance of creating a great first impression on every call and work to build a structure and agenda for conducting successful business meetings.
• What are your objectives?
• The key attributes of a ‘Great Sales Person’
• Getting the basics right:
• The Account Manager basics
• Planning & Preparation, the need to book appointments
• Who is your customer?
• Assertiveness & Negotiation
• What are we actually selling?
• Listening skills
• Role Play – Wants & Needs
• The account form
• Action planning
What will the delegate be able to do on completion?
• Realise the benefits of booking appointments
• Understand the planning and preparation behind a successful meeting
• Be more assertive
• Use negotiation skills to obtain the best deal for themselves and the customer
• Value themselves as a sales tool
• Listen to their customer & identify buying signals