Business Development of Low Spending Accounts
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
The workshop is aimed at new and existing Sales Executives/Account Managers
Regional or in-company
Syndicate groups, brain storming, individual exercises and interactive discussions
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Full course notes
Course completion certificate
for more information on this course, please call or register your interest
Whats is all about
To describe this workshop in simple terms it is all about providing a framework and the skills to grow your business in the easiest way – with your existing customer’s.
The day is a challenging yet fun workshop that gets the key sales personnel in your business to work together and formulate a structured plan to develop lower spending accounts that offer potential for growth.
It will give attendees a professional and structured way to work hand in hand with existing low spending customers to identify opportunities and implement a plan to grow their current spend month-on-month. It will enable them to gain the skills to really get to know the customers from a business perspective and not just a personal one.
The workshop is not about changing the world, however it is about changing the relationships with your customers in a positive way, making them feel valued and resulting in increased sales and profit.
what will be covered in this module
• Introductions and Objectives
• Ways to grow business?
• What is do you want from a key supplier?
• What makes a strong relationship?
• Building a Business Development Strategy
- Understanding the customers business
- Collecting information not just orders
-What does your customers want from you?
• The Business Development Meeting
- Using a BD template
- Identifying Needs and Wants
- Agreement and Partnership
- Asking the right questions
• Consistency and Measure
- Building habit through regular contact
- Setting joint objectives
- Implementing quarterly reviews
•Who to target? When? How?